USB Digital Microscope, 40X to 1000X
- Brand: MICROSCOPE
- Connected this handheld microscope to devices, you can capture screenshot image and even record a video with installed software. Please note that the measurement software only works for WINDOWS user.
- USB microscope is a useful & funny tools for kids, students, engineers, inventors, collectors to magnify the micro things like coins, skin, PCB, hairs, etc.
- This magnification only support Android smartphone which has OTG function.(How to Check OTG? Download the free app”USB OTG Checker”)
- Built-in 8 LED lights, digital microscope’s 2 adjusting knob can change the focus and brightness.
- Connected to the devices, you can use the software to record the micro world, capture screenshot and record video. Besides you can use the Windows software’s measurement function to measure the least bit.
Note: Focus Wheel can be used on ALL devices. But SNAP and ZOOM button can only be recognize on window system as the software was wrote by our company, and android APP (mac system doesn’t need software) is common in the market so it can’t recognize the SNAP and ZOOM command.
Amcap is a professional window software designed for window xp/vista/7/8/10. You can get the package from CD or contract us for the downloading link.
Mac users can use the Photo Booth to use this microscope directly. There is software called “Quick Camera” which can work on this microscope too.
Please scan the code above or search “CameraFi” on google play to get the app installation
This microscopes can be used with the default Camera app that comes with Chrome.
Raspberry Pi: Working with the current version of Raspbian Jessie.
Focus Range: from 10mm to 250mm
Frame Rate: Max 30f/s under 600 Lux Brightness
Magnification Ratio: 40x to 1000x
Video format: AVI
Photo format: JPEG or BMP
Light source: 8 LED (adjustable by control wheel)
PC interface: USB2.0
Power source: 5V DC from USB port
Operation system: Windows 7 8 10/Vista/XP/2000, Mac OS X 10.5 or above,
some of Android mobiles, Linux, Chrome
Bundle software: MicroCapture with measurement & calibration function
System Requirement Pentium Computet with 700M Hz &Above, 20M HD Space
CD ROM Measure Tool: Micro-Measure (It can measure Length and diameters,
angle, the perimeter, area, etc on Windows)